1. By filling in the order form and ticking a checkbox next to an appropriate statement, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data by the Shop Administrator in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 101, item. 926, as amended) only to the extent necessary to perform the provisions of these Regulations and the service based on the hereby Regulations.
2. The Administrator of the personal data of the Customers collected through the Online Store shall be Paula Glanc, conducting business activity as a manufacturing and trading company under a business name “DREAMCATCHER Paula Glanc” (address of the place of business and mailing address: ul. Króla Kazimierza Wielkiego 62, 32-300 Olkusz), entered in the Central Registration and information on business of the Republic of Poland, maintained by the minister competent for the economy, tax ID No NIP 637–21–96-706, National Business Registry Number REGON 362940932.
3. Administrator makes every effort to ensure that stored the appropriate level of security.
4. Personal data, which collects the Store are given voluntarily by the Customer. The data is processed to be necessary to implement the provisions of the Regulations, including in particular:
1. a contract of sale of goods ordered,
2. delivery of product to the Customers, which had placed an order,
3. issue a document confirming the transaction of sale of goods,
4. transactions are recorded in the computerized accounting system Store for the period required by law and storage of personal data in the computerized accounting system to ensure that the history of commercial transactions carried out by the Store.
5. The data in the course of the order is processed by the following entities within the specified range; first and last name, address, telephone and/or e-mail (optional):
1. DPD courier company,
2. In the case the Customer purchases a product via the Online Store, which is shipped directly from the manufacturer, the Administrator provides collected personal data of the Customer to the manufacturer, in order to implement the agreement.
6. Administrator reports that the Customer is not obliged to provide their personal data, but the refusal to give prevents proper execution to Customer Services specified in the Regulations and benefits resulting from the agreement concluded between the Shop and the Customer.
7. The Customer at any time have the right to access their personal data and the right to correct them and demand their removal.
8. The Shop informs the Customers that the services offered through the Store are provided via the public Internet. Therefore, the Shop draws attention to the Customer is that using the services of the Store may be associated with the risks of interference of third parties in data transmitted via the Internet between the Shop and the Customer.
9. Information on the principles and methods of preservation, protection and sharing by the store on the other side of the concluded agreement:
1. consolidation, protection and sharing content Agreement shall be concluded by sending relevant e-mail after the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
2. consolidation, security and access to the concluded Purchase Agreement occurs by sending the customer to the e-mail concluded agreement or by providing the Customer specifications contracts and proof of purchase.